Jodi Dee Publishing is a division of Jodi Dee and proudly focuses on publishing quality, meaningful and relevant content for education, social and emotional development, self improvement and empowerment.
Jodi Dee Publishing's stories have been licensed by renowned literacy experts Dr. Louisa Moats and Dr. Carol Tolman, LETRS® (Language Essentials for Teachers of Reading and Spelling) to use in literacy trainings worldwide!
Jodi Dee Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and is proud to support minority owned businesses and hires illustrators from around the world (to date, Columbia, Iran, Japan, and United States)
- Jesse True Series (Books 1-4) - by Jodi Dee, M.Ed (2021)
- Create a Home of Learning - by Jodi Dee, M.Ed (2021)
- Yes, I See You - by Jodi Dee (Fall 2022)
- Energy Wars- by Jodi Dee (Spring 2023)
- Early Childhood Development - by Cecile Tousignant, M.Ed (2024)
- The Filter - by Fiona Wolfe (2024)
- The Dragon Who Couldn't Fly - by David Webb (2024)
Titles by Jodi Dee Publishing are available through: Bakers & Taylor, Ingram, Barnes & Noble, Amazon and other local and major book sellers
SALES AND DISTRIBUTION managed and provided by APG SALES & DISTRIBUTION
For bulk or wholesale orders please contact:
APG Sales & Distribution
1501 County Hospital Road
Nashville, TN 37218
One Printers Way
Altona, MB R0G 0B0
If you are an aspiring author Jodi Dee Publishing is actively seeking submissions on children's, YA, educational, non fiction, and self help categories (fiction or non fiction). Please email an introductory letter and first chapter of your manuscript or PDF of your title (short story or children's) to: queries @ jodidee.com
We will respond to all inquiries with 14 business days.